10979 Introduction to Microsoft Azure for IT Professionals
|Training level||Microsoft® Official Curriculum|
|Duration||2 days / 16 Hours|
|Delivery method||In class|
|List price||450 Euro VAT Excl.|
Click Tabs for Detailed info
This course provides the underlying knowledge required by ITPros/Devs who will be evaluating Microsoft Azure, whether they are administrators, developers, or database administrators. This course introduces students to the principles of cloud computing. Students will become familiar with how these principles have been implemented in Microsoft Azure. In addition, this course explains how to implement the core Azure infrastructure, consisting of virtual networks and storage. With this foundation, students will be able to create the most common Azure services, including Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, and Azure SQL Database. The students will also learn about container-based Azure services and the most prominent examples of serverless computing. The course concludes by describing features of Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
- Developers who want to evaluate creating Azure solutions.
- Windows Server administrators who want to evaluate the migration of on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host websites and mobile app back-end services.
- Database administrators who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host SQL databases
- Describe cloud computing, Azure, and Azure subscriptions
- Use Azure PowerShell, the Azure Software Development Kit (SDK), and the Azure command-line interface (CLI) to manage Azure subscriptions
- Create and configure virtual machines in Azure, and manage their disks
- Create, configure, and monitor web apps in Azure and deploy Azure platform as a service (PaaS) cloud services
- Create and configure Azure virtual networks
- Create, manage, and configure cloud storage in Azure
- Use Azure SQL Database to create, configure, and manage SQL databases
- Create and manage Azure AD
Module 1. Getting started with Microsoft Azure
Module 2. Microsoft Azure management tools
Module 3. Virtual machines in Microsoft Azure
Module 4. Azure Web Apps
Module 5. Implementing Azure networking
Module 6. Introduction Azure Storage and Data Services
Module 7. Introduction to containers and serverless computing in Azure
Module 8. Configuring and managing Azure AD
Next planned dates
Trainer: Ivan Donev
Reserve your seat
Reserving a seat does not imply any obligations for payment