20765 Provisioning SQL Databases
|Training level||Microsoft® Official Curriculum|
|Duration||5 days / 40 Hours|
|Delivery method||In class|
|List price||850 Euro VAT Excl.|
Click Tabs for Detailed info
This course is designed to teach students how to provision SQL Server databases both on premise and in SQL Azure, individuals perform database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job.
- The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases.
- The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
- Provision a Database Server
- Upgrade SQL Server
- Configure SQL Server
- Manage Databases and Files (shared)
- Provision, migrate and manage databases in the cloud
Module 1. SQL Server Components
Module 2. Installing SQL Server
Module 3. Upgrading SQL Server to SQL Server 2017
Module 4. Working with Databases
Module 5. Performing Database Maintenance
Module 6. Database Storage Options
Module 7. Planning to Deploy SQL Server on Microsoft Azure
Module 8. Migrating Databases to Azure SQL Database
Module 9. Deploying SQL Server on a Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine
Module 10. Managing databases in the Cloud
Next planned dates
Trainer: Magi Naumova
RESERVE YOUR SEAT
You have a question or you want to book now? Feel free to contact us!
M: +359 (888) 818 978