20779 Analysing Data with Excel
|Training level||Microsoft® Official Curriculum|
|Duration||3 days / 24 Hours|
|Delivery method||In class|
|List price||550 Euro VAT Excl.|
Click Tabs for Detailed info
The main purpose of the course is to give students the ability to add BI techniques to Excel data analysis. The course goes beyond the capabilities of tables and charts and uses Pivot Charts, the Excel Data Model, and Power BI.
- This course is intended for students who are experienced with analyzing data with Excel and who wish to add BI techniques.
- The course will likely be attended by SQL Server report creators who are interested in alternative methods of presenting data.
- Explore and extend a classic Excel dashboard
- Explore and extend an Excel data model
- Pre-format and import a .CSV file
- Import data from a SQL Server database
- Import data from a report
- Create measures using advanced DAX functions
- Create data visualizations in Excel
- Create a Power BI dashboard with Excel
Module 1. Data Analysis in Excel
Module 2. The Excel Data Model
Module 3. Importing Data from Files
Module 4. Importing Data from Databases
Module 5. Importing Data from Excel Reports
Module 6. Creating and Formatting Measures
Module 7. Visualizing Data in Excel
Module 8. Using Excel with Power BI
Next planned dates:
Trainer: Magi Naumova
RESERVE YOUR SEAT
You have a question or you want to book now? Feel free to contact us!
M: +359 (888) 818 978