PowerBI JUMPSTART – build an executive dashboard in eight hours
|2 days - half a day
|Virtual Instructor-led class
|220 Euro VAT Excl.
Click Tabs for Detailed info
The PowerBI Jumpstart is a one-day hands-on workshop focused on quickly educating users how to create their first report and build an executive dashboard in PowerBI by importing data from multiple sources, preparing an analytical model, write formulas and publish the content to PowerBI Service, ready for sharing. It also allows attendees to explore report interaction and evaluate all capabilities of the product from end user’s perspective.
Data Analysts, Financial Analysts, Cost Analysts, Revenue Analysts, Business Analysts, Performance analysts, Accountants, Financial controllers and everyone whose best-friend functionality is export to Excel, that need to consolidate data from different data sources, understand the data and derive actionable insights from it. Students should have basic/intermediate Excel skills and no technical background is required.
ATTENDEES WILL BE ABLE TO:
• Import data from Excel, text files, folder
• Create and explain table relationships
• Change data types, add new columns, add data categories, add formulas (measures)
• Create reports in PowerBI Desktop by:
• Working with properties, report themes, background and wallpaper settings, mobile layout
• Grouping and binning
• Using Built-in and custom visuals
• Publish to Online PowerBI Portal and work with PowerBI Mobile
Module 1: Getting started with PowerBI Desktop and importing data
Module 2: Creating a data model for reporting
Module 3: Creating a report in PowerBI Desktop
Module 4: Publishing reports to PowerBI.com
Next planned dates:
Trainer: Dian Gospodinov
RESERVE YOUR SEAT
You have a question or you want to book now? Feel free to contact us!
Vili Koleva-Training Manager
M: +359 (885) 113 442