SQL Server Development Fundamentals – new format
We’re thrilled to announce an exciting change to our SQL Server Development Fundamentals class that we believe will enhance your learning experience!
What’s Changing? Instead of our traditional one-week intensive format, we’re transitioning to a more flexible and extended schedule. Starting 27th of MAY, the class will now be delivered over five weeks with one full-day session per week – every Monday. Each session will run from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Why the Change? We’ve made this adjustment to provide you with a more manageable and immersive learning experience. By spreading the content across five weeks, we aim to give you the opportunity to absorb and apply the material at a pace that suits your schedule. This approach also allows for better retention of information through spaced learning, ultimately enhancing your skills in SQL Server development.
- Reduced time commitment each week.
- Increased flexibility for participants.
- Better absorption of material over time.
- Enhanced opportunities for practical application between sessions.
- New Schedule: Every Monday, Start Date: 27th of May /End Date: 24th of June
- Session Time: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
How to Register: Early registration is now open! Take advantage of special discounts for those who sign up before 1st of March. Secure your spot by contacting us at email@example.com.
|5 full days (5 weeks)
|Virtual Instructor-led training
|910 Euro VAT excl.
Click Tabs for Detailed info
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop a Microsoft SQL Server database. It includes the T-SQL language constructs, programming modules and data layer objects creating. This is the main class for DBAs and DB Developers, who want to have a good foundation of their T-SQL skills.
The primary audience for this course is IT Professionals who want to become skilled on SQL Server product features and technologies for implementing a database. Those are primarily Database Developers in the beginning of their career path and DBAs who want to be familiar with data layer and data access layer of databases they administer. The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who use other database product platforms and look for gaining knowledge in SQL Server database development.
Prerequisites: Querying with T-SQL or alternative knowledge and experience in writing basic SELECT statements, as well as basic understanding of relational database models
- Develop code in SQL Server database – data layer objects and programming objects
- Use best practices when writing code, and avoid writing code that leads to performance problems
- Understand and use data types, understand indexes, their structure and use cases
- Understand the different types of JOIN, sub-queries, CTE, derived tables, Windowing functions and when and how to use them
- Understand the principles of Execution Plans, reading and troubleshooting simple plans
- Develop error handling for programming objects in a database
- Understand Transactions and SQL Server Locking architecture
Module 1. SQL Server and T-SQL Overview
Module 2. The SELECT module
Module 3. Joins, Subqueries and derived tables
Module 4. Data Types, Tables and Constraints
Module 5. SQL Server Indexing
Module 6. Query Execution and Reading Query Plans
Module 7. Data Modifications and Data Loading
Module 8. Dynamic SQL, language constructs and temp objects
Module 9. T-SQL Programming Objects – Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions
Module 10. Transactions Management and Error Handling
Next planned dates:
Trainer: Krasi Donchev
RESERVE YOUR SEAT
You have a question or you want to book now? Feel free to contact us!
Vili Koleva-Training Manager
M: +359 (885) 113 442